Monday, September 22, 2008


J is for Jeanie-I got this idea from my friend Kim. Now I'm seeing my initial all through the day out in nature.
Watched the opening night of Dancing with the Stars. I adore this show. I want to do it so badly. I need a dance instructor, maybe Max-yummy. I could do the cha cha cha. But I think I would be better at ball room swaying classy dances where you just lay against the partner and he esentially moves you around.I need to drop 50 pounds before I make this a real committment.
I'm down to the one puppie that I was allowed to keep by bossman. I kept the tiniest little girl, with the shortest legs. Calling her <> have to keep the family tradition of all of the dogs names begine with M.
Working on moving all of the junk from Sach's room into Jake's so I can begin the painting project. I have a dressing table, a baby armoire, and other misc. a little one needs. I just need to borrow a crib. When I get my next check, I'm buying some of the shabby chic baby stuff from Target.
I read Philippa Gregory's new book in one day. I've sent it to Laura via Jennifer via Tara.
I've now read all of Janet Evanovich's books, even her other non-s.plum books.
anybody need 1-14 of the stephanie plum books

1 comment:

Tara said...

Loved the picture. Will call and catch up soon. Haven't been a very good friend--but am trying. Sometimes you can only be marginal when you're spread too thin. :-)