Thursday, October 2, 2008

Just Casual Thoughts


It is so incredibly nice to know that I have been missed at this blog. I have received so many emails asking why the lack there of. Well, I have been busy or sick. Take your pick. I am losing some control of my right side and this has created some problems with typing or just making my right arm and hand do what is needed for insync operations like typing. Knowing what someone is doing is a village need, even a stranger who you have never met can entrance you and lead you to friendship as I have found with over 15 new blog and email friends.
I, also, am rarely left alone these days because of protection subscribed to by my 29 year old marriage license and my time to blog is restricted by people being around. So.....one day Julia has me
one day my mother comes out here
one day Eddy takes me to meet my parents and they take me to their house
two days on weekend either Eddy or a sister has me
that leaves me 2 days of solitude-either feast or famine around here.
this probably means that my blogs will get shorter but I'll increase the frequency, I'm sure when the days get cold and rainy.

No comments: