Saturday, October 4, 2008

Holy Cow-I discovered Snapfish!



A double dose of this shot from Mayo-they had given me adrenaline-check out the eyes


Jumping jeosaphat! I discovered how to send my pictures to Snapfish and order right here from the comfort of my home. I also am learning how to use Paypal! Just send me your wants and wishes and I'll get right to my sickness-buying.

We have not squandered this day. Eddy has brushhogged all day except for the time that we tried to watch the Razorbacks, but I'm not fond of ogling train wrecks. I can run this fast, make these on-the -line decisions and tackle. sign me up.

I have a true mess as I drag every fall decoration out. Can't do it unless I can see what is available. Didn't buy anything new as this time last year , I was bedfast or slow , actually. I have sent a lot of you a slide show of our soccer game at Labor day. on labor day, whatever. Just learned how to do this too.

I need to post the pics from Florida. Just haven't wanted to examine that 2 weeks of my life again yet , but I guess I'm to that point on my blog.

more later

So sorry about 2 of the same shot above. just too ragged really to blog

1 comment:

Hathor said...

Did you get the shoes online?

I am glad I do live in this age of technology, because in the past two years online shopping has been a life saver, from paying bills on time to buying groceries. I've had surgeries that incapacitated me for quite awhile.