Friday, October 3, 2008

The Day After

Eddy promised me this home in Florida-
I am so mad at the View. They had such a great fight yesterday and today after the debates I was so ready to watch. Now we are making nice, no politics, not a word. They are discussing when your child gets a fever, for glory's sake. And fashion, which I love but I wanted to see some mud wrestling!
Sarah Palin was a nitwit last night. Can you let this woman have a chance to push buttons? I would rather have Martha Stewart for vp. At least she survived prison, makes millions, knows how to cheat and survive on Wall Street. I don't want my leaders to be like me. I know soccer. I don't know how to run a country or finagle a government into order.
more later

2 comments:

Tara said...

I agree with ya on Palin. I was sick of her winking and trying to act like she was a just "one of the guys".

jeanie oliver said...

Yes ,T, I think that we need to stay Painless!
J