Monday, October 13, 2008

Codi and I


We spent the weekend in Bentonville and I enjoyed my favorite occupation of slathering attention on my children. Sach was auctioneer for a charity function called HOPE ( helping oncology patients excel) and we attended with them. Saturday morning Codi's mom and sister gave her a baby shower at her house and fun times were had by all. We came home yesterday. I will keep this short as I am having a terrible time typing.
Each day it seems that the distinction between right and left becomes more difficult and typing is most assuredly a skill that uses these 2 areas.
I seem to be dealing with the diagnosis of parkinson's better than the people around me, yet I have known for months that this was the case and they are just now being told so patience is the watch word for loved ones as they adjust. once they get past the stage of watching me constantly, then we can move on.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where were you guys in this picture? It looks like the Hammons Center - same place I was over the weekend!

jeanie oliver said...

Hi Miss Kim,
that's exactly where we were. if only we had known. is that where your meetings were held?
I miss seeing you
J