Saturday, December 13, 2008

Busier than a bee

I have no time for journaling as I try to get my house and life ready to go at a moment's notice. Codi is due any day and the dr offered to break her water on Friday. However, Sach had purchased tickets for the Andy William's Christmas Spectacular for tonight, so they are in Branson with Codi wobbling but determined to make it through one more weekend!
I can't even think where to begin to catch my blog up on everything so some info about my life will remain just innocent words in an old-fashioned journal by my bed.

Last night, we took mom and dad with us to the coop Christmas party. Eddy and I rarely win any of the door prizes, but last night we racked up with a food dehydrator, game camera, and mountain springs water gift basket. If you read this blog and get any of this for Christmas, it can't really be considered regifting if the items were won in a drawing!

No comments: