Sunday, December 14, 2008

Some Like it HOT

just a shot that I liked from the plane window-it was so cold when we went to Philly 2 weeks ago. I like it hot! I would move somewhere warmer in a flash if I could take my friends and family with me.
Today is one of those odd too warm days for Dec. -you get the feeling that change is going to smash down on you at any moment. I have been working today on getting even more ready to leave at a moment's notice. Eddy brought me two loads of cedar to make wreaths for the outside of my house. I know it may seem odd to continue to decorate when for the first time in 29 years, Santa will not be coming to our house. I feel like it's necessary for the soul to spread cheer to people who come to my house at this time of the year. NO matter how old you are, Christmas decorations and lights make you smile. If not, then bah humbug to you and come over and see if my house can't make it right for you this Christmas. I'm working on pics of the whole house for one of my blogs, probably O'z Ark.
later

No comments: