Friday, February 20, 2009

It is so hard to imagine that it has been so long since I have blogged here. Our lives have been turned to a different setting since the ice storm. I haven't seen Eddy long enough to even say , Hi. This week they have gone back to just the co-op employees handling everything, but they will work 10 hour days for who knows how long. We really do not need any wet snow, or more importantly, wind. That is asking a lot of the weather channel at this time of the year. I haven't even thought yet about cleaning up my own yard as there have been others that needed me worse like mom and dad. We have also had one of those times in our family when there has been lots of sickness and surgery. Dad has prostate cancer and his surgery was 2 days ago. They employed some space age cryo -freezing the area affected, I believe. The key thing will be watching to see if dad decides to follow post-op instructions or not. Scar tissue is not a pretty result of too much too soon after surgery.
We are headed to Bentonville this weekend as Jake is flying in from New York to see Reesa for the first time. The trip over will be the longest time that I have spent with Eddy(awake) since January 26!

1 comment:

Amanda Sanders said...

Hope you all have a great time! You deserve it!