Monday, March 23, 2009




I avoid blogging sometimes-I guess there are times that I just don't want to let someone stand outside of my window looking in on my life or mind. I am having a day of "how did this all happen to me". I am very realistic and realize that sooooo many others have it worse than I do medically but I don't lament the medical factors. I mourn for the loss of my former life today. This happens to me when I go to school for a visit. My mind knows just what to do. I could walk into any elementary classroom and teach. I didn't want to give it up. I am so often surrounded by people who don't want their career choice. I loved mine and I was very good at it. I'll brag on myself since I am having a "better go eat some worms" moment. For a person who thrived on the challenge of unlocking the mystery of each mind, my days are filled with blah. No challenge. I think that is why I have taken on every task they suggested in my pt. At least trying to fulfill all of those exercises gives me goals to push.

No comments: