Friday, March 13, 2009

Don't call list!


With the cold weather jumping back on the wagon, it seems like someone called off my launch. I just got so ready to be out of this house forever and now I'm stuck in here for awhile. Now there are lots of things to do, I don't want to pack stuff away or organize. This cave is as straightened as I care for....
I'm going down to meet Jamie after school and surf the aisles of Wal-Mart and Alco! Oh, the excitement! We will get a good gossip session in before I have to head home.
If you are trying to call me on my home phone and I don't answer, it's because I'm taking no more calls asking me to give money. How did this escape the no-chance, leave me alone legislation? I don't want to be mean to sheriff's deputies asking for teddy bear money, or mother's against all kinds of things. I'm just tired of saying no and feeling guilty because I hang up when they beg me not to hang up. I get almost superstitious about these calls like the minute I hang up on them, then these people on phone banks somewhere are putting me on some voodoo, stick a pin in her, list for not listening and giving money.

No comments: