Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Perseid Meteor Showers

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/08/090812-perseids-best-meteor-shower.html
I am not the best at getting links correct but this should get you to the Nat. Geo. site to tell you about the meteor showers visible in the night sky tonight. We, here, in the Ozarks, at least we who live on bald high hills have great views for these. I plan on going out tonight to watch as what fun is there in being a night owl if you do not see the glory of the heavens!

Went today for a fun time at Hair Kreations as Kathy worked her magic and I am younger, richer, thinner, and wealthier; all from the chair of a beauty shop. Having no immune system, I can never brave a tattoo parlor for fear of infection so the girls at the shop gave me an honorary henna tattoo that will wear off in a couple of weeks. You know if you give life a chance, laughter just waits to pounce upon you, and today was my lucky day!

No comments: