Sunday, November 2, 2008

Absence Makes the Heart Grow

Okay, dyslexia abounds. These pics are backwards! Sach's room emerging in princess lavender.
Julia, my friend and partner in the crime of pulling out all of the stops and wheat crackers..

Julia, applying the heavy duty coat of primer because, scroll down...


Me, in the paint suit, that I decided was too restricting for my Jackson Pollock style



Sach's room as it formally appeared-barn red, high gloss enamel.




A formal apology to my readers, fans, and detractors-I have been consumed with cleaning out my basement, painting the baby's room, getting the flower beds ready for winter, and taking short trips that I have been, at the finale of each day, unable to find the focus to blog. The important thing to note is that I have been performing tasks and doing things that my husband just didn't think we were going to see the end of.....





It has notably taken me days and weeks longer but time for me now is relevant.

No comments: