Friday, November 7, 2008

Editing is Addicting












I have been working on editing pics of Julia's family as I have learned to use several different programs that I have downloaded to the computer. My laptop is groaning however on the c drive as my creativity keeps getting heaped upon it.
have finished the baby's room-now to get the crib together
updates of our life
A. this weekend we head to Bentonville for a couples shower at Sach and Codi's house
baby gifts abound
B. Nov 21, Eddy and I fly to Philly for his cousin's wedding-this promises to be quite the adventure!
C. Thanksgiving-we are giving it over into the hands of Colonel Sanders and the bakery -I have declared-"NO more being too exhausted to enjoy"
D. Dec. 9 -Eddy and I head to Saint Louis for new exhaustive neuro workups at the Jewish Barnes hospital there. Maybe no needles and bloodletting, just don't move machines!
E. Dec. 25 or before-looking like before -Reesa Riley Oliver should make her entrance
more later today
J




1 comment:

Tara said...

You've done great with it! I've got to try the color thing! I think I've finally got Lindsey's done. Gonna print tomorrow. Need to update my website. Thanks for reminding me of that program. I needed it.