Monday, November 3, 2008

Blessed Afternoon











I went out yesterday and did photos for a friend, Julia. Her daughters wanted some photos done outside and in different clothing. We had so much fun and I am VERY sore from squatting and walking on my knees for shots.We took 199 different poses. Ah, the energy of youth, and the magic of a cameraman(lady) at your disposal. A very small way for me to say thank-you to a friend who has given of her own time to help me do many, otherwise impossible, tasks.
I have thoughtlessly erased some of the best shots that I ever took indoors of another friend's children on the evening of Halloween. Using the backlighting setting, I had super pics of Abby and Allison in their costumes, Catwoman and Princess, respectively. Then, downstairs, just relaxing and watching scary Disney, Mostly Ghostly, I had done impromptu shots of the girls..especially Abigail in her Chorus Line pose complete with hat in hand. While preparing to go take pics yesterday, I erased the camera, thinking that I had downloaded everything and wanting a clean slate.....oops.
well, need to go work on moving the patio furniture to the front and other winterizing tasks.
more later



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally gorgeous photos!!!!
Love how you captured their happy expressions.

jeanie oliver said...

thank you my dear-am now practicing on editing them using picasa program
Jeanie