Thursday, July 16, 2009

Rainy Day Musings


Rain, rain, go away. Wouldn't it be wonderful if it rained all night and the sun shone all day. I guess, though, that would mean that we lived in Hawaii, and I do love my Ozarks and hardwoods so I will cope. We have had the most unusual summer ever!


I have been working like crazy on my scrapbooking projects and I'm starting small ones for various people for Xmas presents. Last year, I did photos for everyone and I wanted to tweak my gift this year.


Yesterday, Eddy took me to Mt. Home for the opthamologist. I needed a driver as the dilation of pupils makes one snowblind in July. After we finished there, we went to see our new great-nephew, Wesley Oliver, born on July 13. Babies are abounding around here. Later we to Fred's Fish House on the way home, and were a bit disappointed by the food. Since Eddy is very fond of all you can eat places, I think he came away hungry. A hungry man is not a happy one!

No comments: