Thursday, July 9, 2009

Just July

Well, I am stuck in the house again for a while as we change medicine once again. This time, it has caused me to have little appetite except for green beans. I know , it sounds almost like pregnancy! At least everyone has plenty of fresh stuff from the garden.
I have been on a scrapbook bender and have almost finished one of Reesa for the month of June. I finally got smart about it and went to a site and ordered a set of stuff for scrapbooking each month. This is a lot easier on me since trying to get to the store in Mountain Home or Hobby Lobby wasn't working out! I would end up with an overwhelming amount of stuff that I never used. I am also much better off staying out of stores on my limited budget.
I go tomorrow for another MRI in Mountain Home on my brain. Then off to a new neurologist in Jonesboro. I have been having a terrible time with the black spots in front of my eyes and the speech problem has arisen again. So, MRI, then CT scan, then another EEG in Jonesboro. This is how Eddy and I spend vacation and quality time together!!

No comments: