Monday, June 8, 2009

blurry world


This is how I feel this morning-like my outside is blurred to those around me and I'm only clear to myself behind the front. Maybe it's the weather. It feels like impending storm or impending change and I'm about tired of change! Oh, well......
Tara is coming over today and I think we are going to play with our cameras. Maybe I'm just bored today.
Sach stopped by over the weekend for an overnighter. He had been on his annual fishing trip on the Norfork and White rivers with all of his AGR buddies. After one night of all them in a cabin, he decided to come here and sleep in a king-sized bed with 70 degree air conditioning! He was also in his brand new truck and I think wanting to show momma and daddy his first "brand-new" truck had a lot to do with his coming over. It's a King Ranch 4 -door Ford with a million bells and whistles. He has certainly earned it as he works 12 hour days and every weekend. The lawyer business is bigger than ever since the insurance companies have been tightening up on their payouts with several years in a row of hurricanes and such. They have to make it up somewhere and they choose to do alot of refusing forever on the ordinary claims of the ordinary driver in car insurance. It is always the small-town person hit worst as stats show that rural citizens are less likely to use an attorney in a car wreck settlement. Don't ever mess with the insurance people. Tell the adjuster that your attorney will call and watch the change in attitude. Sach calls insurance companies the devil dogs of the business world.
gotta go walk
later

No comments: