Friday, June 5, 2009

Playing catch-up or ketchup!


Okay-I'm tired! enough said... I decided that this year I would have enough tomatoes to satisfy my cravings but now I have 10 more ready to go somewhere besides the pots that I put them as small babies. The garden is full-so I think that I will get out early in the morning and put them out in my flower beds. I have some extra space and lots of hay for mulching so we'll see how this goes.
I have found that I can't keep everything updated -blogs, myspace, facebook, twitter, email, etc. This is great because it mimics my lost world of having too much to get done. I feel satisfied when my projects get ahead of me. It means that I'm here and alive! Perhaps this sounds twisted to others who want to get to a point where they have nothing to do. Sorry!
We have no good food in this house. I am now on pound 15 of weight loss on this trek to 50 pounds so I can stop the weekly lectures by medical staff. I know my own limitations, though, and junk food has to stay out of the line of sight. I'm dying right now for some Cheetos and frozen pizza and macaroni and cheese and thick-sliced bologna and biscuits and gravy and a cheeseburger. Okay, you've the picture in your head, I am sure.
I have to go and get my dominant position in the living room by grabbing the remote and being prepared to stare down my lovable husband....I am woman, hear me roar!
later

No comments: