Friday, January 9, 2009

Just an average joe kinda day

I decided to post a pic from summer just for the pep up value-nothing of any interest happened to me today-Tom Cruise was on the View-the ups man delivered some more of my pictures-I walked one and half mile-I did laundry-have everything packed to go spend the week with Reesa and Codi and Sach-finally it is my turn-they don't need me and probably don't want me but I am desperate for people to talk to and things to do.
I have decided that I am going to tape Eddy's snoring and use it to keep the deer out of my yard. For some reason this past week, my tolerance for the snore has just flatlined. I'll go weeks when I don't even notice it-
Friday night tv is so incredibly boring. Well , I can't even think of something to complain about...

No comments: