Monday, January 19, 2009

Jake looks very ferocious in this photo-Maybe some of his Viking ancestors popping up in the dna. He's wearing his new coat that he used his xmas money to buy.
It has been one of those days where I knew that I should get the taxes started but there were so many other cool things to do-
1. start a new book-The Story of Edgar Sawtelle
2. practice with my camera
3. laundry
4.dishes
5.crochet
6.scrapbook
7. watch Ellen finally get George Clooney on the show
8.knit
9.rearrange furniture
Well, so the message is coming through loud and clear that I hate paperwork!
Tomorrow, I plan to watch every second of the Inauguration. Oh, I really miss having a classroom right now. With the magic of the computer, the whole class could watch every morsel of this historic ripping of the same old fabric of America and feel the magic of history that occurred on their watch even if they were only in the 3rd grade.

No comments: