Thursday, August 7, 2008


I have been writing a lot in my spare time about nothing!
wondering why people read -what makes a book a best seller-how do you get put on the best table at Barnes and Noble
why do I rush out to get a book-do you want to write a book that masses of people read from different countries and cultures-I don't dwell in anguish so it won't be a book filled with angst. I am so disrespectful to the establishment so there will be some of that- so you wonder, readers must like suspense-look at King, Ludlum, Patterson, etc. -I've been to all of these workshops about writing. plotting too much seems contrived. I tell a good story and some of it must be instinct-know when to get to the punch line and know when to drop it-this line of thinking is going nowhere.
well, we'll see-went to fair last night and looked around.
the smell of the concession stand was divine-maybe those burgers will kill you, but you could go out less bitter and skinny
can you remember when you were a kid and trying the games of chance-It seemed to me that the carnies were living the life of Riley, -traveling the American way, staying up late, eating corndogs, winning stuffed animals.
Maggie ended up with 7 puppies-want one

No comments: