Friday, August 1, 2008

Hot

I spread myself out there today under the sprinkler. It's not bad if you have all the accessories, phone, ice water, magazines, books, maps.
Have led a very mundane existence the last 3 days as it is hot as hell. Don't know what to do -I guess tomorrow I'll go back to blogging for Sach and maybe do some family history blogs.
Eddy is working new hours because of the heat and the amount of work they have at the coop-7 to 3:30. He comes home drenched-his boots are soaking wet from sweat. I feel very bad bitching about having to stay in all day when people like him are depended upon to stay out all day.
several friends have sent me little surveys to do and I rarely get around to filling them out and sending them around to other friends and blogends.
I'll do it here as I have little energy to look it up

Favorite dog-what can I say to this. my dogs are mutts that came to our house because Sach is a sucker for lost and stray dogs and he married a lovely girl who is worse. Maggie is the great-granddaughter of the original Maggie who wandered up to Sach's trailer in Jonesboro during his undergrad. She ended up here. Rebel showed up at Sach's and ended up here.

Favorite sport-well, you know I'm not very mobile. does eating count as a sport

First thing you do in the morning-doesn't everybody pee first thing when they get up, the second thing would be wash hands, the third thing would be unglue contacts with a massive squirt of saline,

Okay, enough -this is why you never get these back if you are a friend who has sent these and read this. it's not because that I don't love you, it's just an attention thing

later

No comments: