Sunday, July 27, 2008

Get It While It's HOT




At what point does blogging become rude and disrespectful--One of my favorites to read, Dennis Mangan, is going to take a break. Why a favorite-because you never knew what he was going to cover and ranged from politically incorrect to your health. I am constantly amazed what faceless people will say to someone in print or at least hypothetical print. If you don't agree, then don't read anymore, but stop the kicking at some other person's thought process. Which makes me ponder the whole process of blogging, commenting, and the people that you "meet" on the web.
The people who blog are the ones that you want to sit next to on a train. They have ideas, they feel opinionated-
back to politically incorrect-this affects me as I can't say some things that I think or feel sometimes due to the nature of the beast of small towns and jobs and such. I feel that it would be selfish of me to have my feelings on some subjects lap over to my loved ones and their lives.
just some thoughts on this brilliantly blue day in the Arkansas heather

No comments: