Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday -detoxing from fun and excitement


I loved this shot -symetrical and mysterious, cause just think how high up this crane is as these are skyscapers.
today has been a day to unpack and reality of aloneness again. I found myself talking on the phone all day. catching up with my peeps.
having to do an emergency gathering of cucumbers as Eddy did not function in a hunting and gathering mode while I was gone, just waterer. So I have some cucumbers that are the size of watermelons. Would need a massive pickle jar if I did that domestic chore which I don't.
Going with Jamie tomorrow to Mountain Home to meet her friend from Alpena. We'll also meet Tara and head to El Chico's for lunch...maybe some shopping afterward.-have to borrow money from Eddy, am working on my presentation now for funds. I think that I 'll go with the angle that Jamie needs me! He will not be fooled.
very different twists on the environment at Malcolm's site and on twisted physics-yes or no to lawnmowers and tractors
am reading new books that I gathered at Barnes and Noble with Codi in Bentonville-new Evanovich and Piccoult...I ordered Kevin Kim's book and started it today. Also one on philosophy. -and new Vogue and Vanity Fair-am starving for some chips and dip...can a getting skinnier grandmother-to-be have cravings along with Poppy's momma. I think so

No comments: