Sunday, June 22, 2008

Baby Bump

Grand baby growing right along, lest any need reminding , this bundle of joy is due Dec. 25-
Sach and I have our tickets for Philadelphia on July 11-16. We fly up there for the American Justice something or other. I will meet the people in person that have been instructing me during the web conferences for legal blogging. More importantly, we'll get to see Jake and Andy during this time because New York City is just a short train ride from Philly. Sach and I plan on going back to the important sites that we visited as a family when the boys were in school. Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, etc. I also want to take the Ben Franklin tour of the city. I just have to figure out how to tell myself to take it slow and stop once in a while. I am going to rest up over these next few weeks and get my strength back. The only small factor in this whole set up is the plane ride. Hate planes, love flying! really just hate the cramped up, can't open the door and get out of here feel.
Have planted a few things today in pots. things that were not getting a chance in other sites in the yard. mostly stayed inside and caught up on some blogs and such. email, and must get captain up to speed. getting so tired makes me lose my comic edge. should tell about Friday night from a storytelling point of view.
Once upon a time there was a middle-aged girl with a dream........

No comments: