Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Dead Meat



Interesting pic. I was trying to get the up close shot and over shot the matter. I am typing while sitting here absolutely soaking wet from sweat. I made it tonight only a few feet behind Eddy. It really helped my cause that he had imbibed a little tipple. Have had one of those kind of clear days that I used to have 300 days a year. Now I may go for 65 clear days and 400 foggy ones! Thoughts just snapping in and out, ideas for decorating, and great comments for other blogs that I don't put up yet because I don't want to seem trivial on someone else's blog.

When Eddy came home, he was in foreman mode and snapped out directions for 5 minutes. Now mind you, I don't have a boss any more and he's not getting the job. So my reaction was, "move it yourself" . Well , maybe I said some things with hell, damn, and ass. But we have seen how earthquaking some get when I put what I'm really thinking or saying so we'll leave it at that.

Had a webinar conference today with Injuryboard.com and people from all over the US. The cool thing about my life right now is that I am beginning to meld with the universe and don't feel like doing dead bone serious blogs about things that are not safe for you or ways to prevent your own death. Therefore, I don't have to. A lot of years have gone into this soul, mind, brain or mush and smelling sweaty and typing has become a right, not a privilege.

While talking to my sister and hearing the clarity in her voice now that school is out, I am so thankful for her life that is coming together. Must go for awhile as I think that the stairs won't come up to meet me now, and the puddle under the seat of my pants is getting wet.

No comments: