Saturday, June 28, 2008


Have no glasses on as I wait for my hair to color. Thought that I wanted to go blond but have nixed that idea as it is a pain in the a... to color longer hair. So staying with mostly God-once-given shade of brown. Only it has a glam name like Sunrise Baby Freckle Brown which makes one wonder what kook head got into the mythical haircolor crayon box with one too many pina coladas.
Rain and more rain fell today. Just in time to save me from sure destruction if I had been forced to run those fire hoses even one more day. The electric bill is my enemy in the summer as I won't let you die in my yard. You stay alive and I will find you and stick a hose nozzle down your goozle.
Signed up for something called couchsurfing.com today. It lets you offer a free bed and stayover to someone needing to travel through your area. We'll see how this goes. sure to be a blog in this somewhere..have to go rinse.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi Jeanie :-)

I came over earlier today but couldn't decide which blog to comment on :-)

I think it must be this one. Love the pepper . . . you have an amazing eye :-) I am a snapper with a compact, (I couldn't lift the fancy ones if I tried, due to arthritic hands,)and I play around with Photoshop :-)

Hair! My problem is the grey roots :-( My hair grows like weeds and I end up with a grey "halo" :-D Just love getting older! NOT!

Nice to meet you, think I may have seen your comments on IGOTMEBABE's blog too?

Right tea almost ready, then a glass of wine ;-D

Sue