Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Previous Post

Never fails--I meant for the previous post to go on my "Oh, Captain, My Captain" blog. Wasn't paying attention and got it here instead. Well , that is okay as this blog tends to be disjointed and could use a little better put together post.
Today was surprising as I sounded so different out in the big room at singing school. Friendships are being established for all around me, no matter what the age group. It's amazing what can happen if you move around the perimeter and talk or listen to all. I'm not going to take the test for my level this year. I'm old enough to realize that I need several years under my belt before I even consider testing for competence.
Having quite a struggle keeping my roses all going now as the rain refuses to fall. To the south, in CR, they can't get the hay up or work in gardens because of the rain; they apparently know more moves in the rain dance than I do or maybe they are naked or something pagan. Who knows, just need moisture.

No comments: