Thursday, June 26, 2008

Have you ever had days when your skin felt paper thin? A day when every thought and breeze was making contact like touches of whispers on your nerves . These days happen to me when I get really tired from the POTS syndrome. Stopping a moment for the freight train of my words to get past the the bass volume of the heart playing tag with cantaloupes. Today was like that. Taking steps to the flower bed, I seemed to be grabbing errant influences from the green jelliness of the lawn. Before long, I was thinking , not working or piddling. Then the ideas come leaping at the back of my head like tumblers in a circus. Idea one has to leap before the next can scramble or one has a pyramid of tangled arms and legs of life. What do I do to quieten my heart, I press down hard on my own chest while laying down of the floor or couch and determine if the pressure eased the smacking around that vessels and veins and muscles were imposing on a small space.---my chest.
My heart is ready for your emotions, it's beating harder to expand the limits so you can come in and stay. a chamber all your own. Goodnight

No comments: