Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Okay, day 2 of singing school. Didn't feel like such a fool today. The kids all still outsang me but at least I knew where the bathrooms were. Went to my first private lesson and heard good things from my voice coach. Nice to know that I can at least stay on pitch for Mary Had A Little Lamb.
Yesterday was worried about making it and 2 weeks sounded like a lifetime, but just need to get a schedule down pat in my heart and be unembarrassed to lay down with feet and notes up in the air.
They fluffed and raked the wet, cut hay today and started the baling. Eddy has been moving the bales up here to season and dry before they go in the barn. Don't want explosions and fireworks from too green bales sitting in the enclosed barn.
I'm not going to hang around the computer tonight as I'm close to being a dead duck.

No comments: