Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hexagonal Madness

The perfect hexagons of water droplets from the soaker hose on my camera lens. Very cool...
Have appt. with Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Florida on Sept. 3. Wow, a road trip to see more doctors. I will hit the beaches, and any other souvenir places for memories along the way. Just think of the new photo ops for posterity's sake. I will take my camera in to all tests and such with me and record all. If nothing else, the words "Mayo Clinic" surely makes people's eyes widen in wonderment. Widen in, "My God, she is, must really be sick, let's open the door for her!"
I so appreciate the charm of instant caring in fresh meat for the "here's what is wrong with me" fan club. Amazing how total strangers love to talk about their physical ails. In all fairness, it does give everyone a common ground, no matter what the background. And for that I am very grateful for there are times that my background is so different than that of the crowd.
Today was great. Knowing that tomorrow has a plan is such an upper. Meaning to take care of the uppity heart, maybe I have been too careful with the ticker. Probably need some risk-taking dares, like singing in public.
Surrounded now for 4 days by children, ages 5 to 18, pushes sparks into my system. How can you see their faces and not want to know what put the freckles there? I can't not wish to know the pattern of how they got to where they are now. Am tired and want to read my books.
later

No comments: