Saturday, June 21, 2008

Do re daring me!


I did it.-crossed 2 things off my bucket list yesterday. finished 2 weeks of singing school and performed in front of a huge crowd of people. I was the oldest solo performer by 30 years. oh well, messed up several times but I kept going. hit all my high notes and sang with joyful abandon. we had to start the last refrain over as I changed keys 2 lines too soon. I remarked to the audience that "they would just get a double dose of my high notes" some people laughed. probably in nervous anticipation that the window would crack. amazing what this little country summer day school is able to do.
today have worked in my rose beds and just lay around wondering why the meaning of life is sometimes not easier to perceive.
when you find yourself taking pictures of the sky and clouds then ease is coming easier hour by hour.

No comments: